Data protection notice
In execution of the personal data controller’s obligations set forth in arts. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (EU Official Journal L 119 4/05/2016) we inform that the International Cultural Centre in Krakow (“ICC”) has created the notice below for personal data subjects. The purpose of this ICC notice is to help you and the ICC staff to exercise the rights enshrined in the General Data Protection Regulation, especially the right to access, correct and delete personal data as well as any other rights set down in the General Data Protection Regulation.
This Notice does not create any new obligations for you. As regards the personal data you provided to the ICC for contact, you are only requested to make sure the data subjects are familiar with the information below or to refer the data subjects to the website www.mck.krakow.pl
Information on personal data processing by the International Cultural Centre
In line Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), EU Official Journal L 119, 4.5.2016, the International Cultural Centre in Krakow being the controller of personal data relating to you as a natural person (data subject) informs as follows:
- Your subscription to our newsletter,
- Performing contracts, in keeping with Art. 6.1 letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation,
- Compliance with the obligations to which the controller is subject, in keeping with art. 6.1 letter c of the General Data Protection Regulation, with respect to taxes and accounting,
- The legitimate interests pursued by the controller, in keeping with Art. 6.1 letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation, which are: (I) the marketing of the controller’s products and services, (II) the establishment, defence and exercise of legal claims, (III) generating datasheets, analyses and statistics for the controller’s internal needs such as reporting, marketing surveys, service development planning, and creating statistical models, and (IV) administrative processes as well as ensuring network and information safety.
3. Your personal data may be transferred to:
- Providers of operational support for your contract: technical support for products and equipment used to perform the contract, invoice processing personnel, operators of contact platforms, operators of postal and shipping services,
- Providers of consultation, audit, legal, tax and accounting services for the controller.
4. Your personal data will be stored for the term of the contract, or—with respect to the defence or exercise of legal claims—until such time as the claims become time-barred. The controller may store your personal data for a longer period only for legitimate reasons and to the extent such storage is lawful.
5. Subject to any exceptions set down in the General Data Protection Regulation or other laws, you have the right:
- To demand access to your personal data,
- To demand that the controller rectifies your personal data,
- To demand that the controller erases your personal data,
- To have the processing of your personal restricted,
- To object to the processing of your personal data,
- To have your personal data transferred as set down in Art. 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation,
- To file a complaint with the data protection authority (UODO) if you believe that your personal data are processed in breach of the data protection law.
You provide your personal data voluntarily but the data is necessary for the purposes outlined above.
We use cookie files in order to streamline our website processes. Restricting or disabling cookie files on your browser will have no effect on the performance of your browser.
How to disable cookies?
Your Internet browser controls (and removes) cookies. Modifications to cookie files are possible by changing your browser settings. The procedure will vary depending on the browser you use. For instructions, check the support page for your browser: