- The http://ksiegarniamck.pl bookshop is owned by the International Cultural Centre with offices in Krakow, Rynek Główny 25, NIP 675-10-00-104.
- The bookshop accepts orders from Poland and other countries.
II. Purchase orders
- Purchase orders can be made using the Purchase Order Form available on http://ksiegarniamck.pl.
- When you place an order from the website you are required to make sure the information given in the form is correct.
- On submitting your purchase order, you will receive an automatic response acknowledging the order.
- The ICC reserves the right to verify your order and cancel it if it reasonably appears unreliable.
III. Shipping timescale and cost
- An order ships within 3 days from the date the payment is received to the bank account of the ICC (on-line payments). To calculate the date of delivery please add the time of delivery by the courier to the shipping time.
- Domestic delivery costs for a single order below PLN 250: rates charged by Poczta Polska or the courier apply.
- Domestic shipping is free for orders above PLN 250.
- International shipping costs: rates charged by courier company apply.
- The ICC will not be held liable for a failure to deliver a parcel or any delay in delivery if the address you have given is incorrect or incomplete.
IV. Terms of sale
- All prices charged are in PLN and include VAT.
- Prices of books do not include shipping costs.
- Prices of poster sets include shipping costs.
- The ICC reserves the right to change the product prices on http://ksiegarniamck.pl. Price changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted for shipping.
- Each transaction is confirmed by a receipt or tax invoice.
- Promotions run by the http://ksiegarniamck.pl bookshop do not aggregate.
- You can open a customer account to place an order. An account is opened by filling out a request form with the following details:
– Full name,
– Residential address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, town or city, voivodeship, country),
– E-mail address,
– Telephone number.
- An order can be placed without opening an account.
- If you check the Invoice Details box in the purchase order form, please additionally provide:
– Your business or recipient’s name,
– VAT identification number (NIP),
– Full name of a contact person,
– Registered address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, town or city, voivodeship, country),
– E-mail address,
– Telephone number.
- You have the right to choose one of the available payment options listed in the Terms and Conditions. The options applicable to Poland are prepayment to our account, on-line payment by card or digital money transfer. Outside Poland: prepayment to our account, on-line payment by card or digital money transfer.
- Account number: 18 1130 1150 0012 1269 6920 0001
- If you select the wire transfer option and do not pay within 14 days from submitting your order, the order will be cancelled. We will send a message to your e-mail address confirming the cancellation.
- All products, texts, graphics and logotypes on the website http://ksiegarniamck.pl are the property of the ICC and are protected by the law, including the Act on Copyright and Neighbouring Rights (Dz. U. 1994, vol. 24 no. 83 as amended) and the Act on Industrial Property (Dz. U. 2003, vol. 119, no. 1117 as amended). You agree to use our website and the products we sell solely in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and the applicable laws.
- Subject to the mandatory laws such as fair dealing regulations set down in the Act on Copyright and Neighbouring Rights, products (including e-books) purchased from the ICC online bookshop are for personal use only. No content of any of the products may, either in whole or in part, be recorded, multiplied, brought to circulation, leased, loaned for use, publicly accessible (including in a manner that permits anyone access at a place and time of their choice, inter alia on the Internet or via any telecommunication services) or otherwise used in breach of the law, or modified in any way, such as by changing its file format or removing security features or markings.
- If you have bought an e-book (for download), you should take reasonable care to avoid unauthorised access to it. You are not authorised to grant sublicense.
V. Returns policy
- According to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Dz.U. 2014, no. 827) you have the right to withdraw from a distance selling contract, without giving the reason, by the end of 14 days from the date you receive your order.
- The date of receipt is the date the item is delivered to you.
- In order to exercise your right to withdraw you are required to inform of your decision to do so by sending a notice to that effect by post or e-mail to email@example.com.
- Returns of goods including the receipt or tax invoice should be made immediately and no later than 14 days from receipt of delivery. You will be held liable for any damage to, or decrease in value of, the item until it is returned.
- All returns should be addressed to Międzynarodowe Centrum Kultury, Rynek Główny 25, 31-008 Kraków, quoting “zwrot” [return].
- If you withdraw from the contract, the ICC will give you a full refund for the price of the item and the shipping cost.
- You are responsible for the costs of packing and returning the item to the ICC.
- You cannot cancel an order for a digital file (e-book) after it is downloaded.
- To report a damaged or faulty item you should contact the ICC by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. To fill out a report form you will need to state the name of purchaser, order number and sales receipt or tax invoice number, and to give reasons for complaint.
- You will need to send us a picture of the damaged or faulty item prior to any complaint being considered.
- If your complaint is successful, a replacement will be issued for the damaged item, and when replacement is not possible, you will receive a full refund of the costs you have incurred no later than 14 working days from filing the report.
- The damaged or faulty item should be sent back to: Międzynarodowe Centrum Kultury, Rynek Główny 25, 31-008 Kraków, quoting “reklamacja” [complaint].
VI. Personal data
- Our procedures for personal data processing in relation to purchase orders are described in detail in the Policy Statement (https://ksiegarniamck.pl/polityka-prywatnosci). When you register or make an order on email@example.com, you are required to provide all the data that are necessary to fulfil the order (perform the contract) and make the delivery.
- Without providing your data you will be unable to make an online purchase.
- Before using any payment service please review the provider’s Terms and Conditions first.
- The personal data you provide will be protected against unauthorised access.
- The data controller uses cookie files in order to, inter alia, tailor the content of Internet services to user preferences and to optimise the use of websites. Information about cookie files is given in our Policy Statement.
- If you exercise your right to have your personal data removed from our online shopping system, you will be deregistered from our customer list and our contract will be terminated. The controller may continue processing your personal data only for the purpose of pursuing its legitimate interests or for compliance with legal obligations.
- The following digital content will be sent to the e-mail address provided at registration:
– Messages containing an activation link to confirm the opening of your account,
– Purchase order updates for your online shopping,
– Information about cancelled orders or changes to the time of delivery of your online purchase,
– Marketing information, subject to your consent.
- By opening an account and submitting your order you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Any and all matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the Civil Code and the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014.
- The parties may resolve disputes out of court by agreement or mediation (Art. 38.1.14 of the Consumer Rights Act).
- Any disputes not settled through mediation will be resolved by the competent court for the Seller’s seat and under Polish law (Art. 39.1.18 and 19 of the Consumer Rights Act).
- These Terms and Conditions come into effect on 2 August. 2021.